Buy 100% Pure Essential Oils in Australia
Your sense of smell can immediately influence your mood, and peppermint, Eucalyptus or lavender may instantly calm your emotions, re-energise or improve your breathing. The secret behind essential oils in Australia is that they bring together potent aromas to soothe, protect, purify or relax. You can also combine oils in an oil burner to enhance your room with your favourite scents that bring you joy and peace..
Ways in Which You Can Use Essential Oil Blends in Australia
Experience the full benefits of essential oil blends by using them in various ways around the house and on your skin. Here are a few ideas to help you make the most of the oils’ benefits:
- Ultrasonic diffusers. Enhance your mood or create your own aromatherapy area in your house. By mixing water and essential oils, our diffusers release a pleasant mist that will fill the room. We even bring you peace while you travel with a car diffuser. Just add a few drops onto the diffuser and let your car’s fan do its magic.
- Gemstone roller bottles. When you use essential oils on your body, it is always wise to use them with a carrier oil and not in their purest form. Rub your skin with a carrier oil, and then use one of our roller bottles with your favourite essential oil inside, enhanced by the energy of a gemstone roller.
- Oil burners. Mixing essential oil blends with water and warming it in an oil burner will also fill your room with a delightful aroma and help you relax, fall asleep or heal.
- Aromatherapy melts. We have combined only the best, all-natural wax with the scents of essential oils to bring you lasting aromas that will fill your home with relaxing, energising scents for a long time. You can add more essential oil blends of your preference to the melted wax to give it a personalised touch.
We can also supply you in bulk if you want to stock up on wholesale essential oils for your own establishment to give your customers a chance to experience the pure, therapeutic-grade spa experience at home.
Other Products You Might Like
Have you experienced wax melts before? The essence of the oils tends to stick around for longer because it’s infused in the wax, and it also means you can re-use them as the wax hardens. Here are some of the wax melts that we stock:
- Have you experienced wax melts before? The essence of the oils tends to stick around for longer because it’s infused in the wax, and it also means you can re-use them as the wax hardens. Here are some of the wax melts that we stock:
- Artisan melts. We combined sight and smell to bring you delicious-looking vanilla cinnamon, caramel popcorn, apple crisp, or caramel macchiato melts that look and smell the part. They are perfect for when you’re showing houses or when you want visitors to experience a homey, nostalgic feel when they visit your home.
- Classic melts. Our classic range includes scents that will make you feel glad to be home in your safe, peaceful space. Heat cherry blossom or cosy cashmere and relax in a hot bath to forget about the day’s stresses.
Why Our Products Are Good for You
Take time out to relax, put on your favourite music, diffuse your essential oil blend, and meditate or do deep breathing exercises to make a world of difference in your life. Self-care is necessary to destress but sharing that tranquillity with others is even better. Why not have a look at our spa gift sets that are ideal for gifting to your friend or loved one?
Contact us if you want to know more about our essential oils online.